Meg is thinking about auditioning for her middle school talent show (so brave!).
Here she is practicing her song.
She picked the song out yesterday...just a few hours of practice....
and she sounds better in real life.
Come visit us and see!
Love it! Meghan-you are so talented. Love the song and love you. It sounds so great!
Ameica Idol-here you come! Love it, and I wish i was as talented and brave!!!! Oh, I also love that song-as Randy woulds ay,, Good Song Choice!!!
Yo dog, you got some serious pipes going on. I think that you will be the dark horse horse at the event.Uncle A
She is doing so good. I can;t wait to here her in person. I hope she does well at the talent show.Gma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it! Meghan-you are so talented. Love the song and love you. It sounds so great!
Ameica Idol-here you come! Love it, and I wish i was as talented and brave!!!! Oh, I also love that song-as Randy woulds ay,, Good Song Choice!!!
Yo dog, you got some serious pipes going on. I think that you will be the dark horse horse at the event.
Uncle A
She is doing so good. I can;t wait to here her in person. I hope she does well at the talent show.
Gma
Post a Comment