Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ideas

I have a couple of ideas in response to Brenda's challenge. I too love sweets and have a difficult time controlling myslef. I have tried a couple things lately.

- this one isn't really a treat but it was still yummy. I took some fat free refried beans and heated them up in the microwave. Then I added a little Pace Pico de gallo and mixed it up. Then I dipped baked tostito scoops into it. I only had about 15 chips and 1/4 cup of dip, but it seemed to satisfy me.

- I love those cool whip shakes. I wanted a treat soooo bad last night. I dug through my cupboards until I found some cookies. Then I checked the points on them. I about died. I had no idea they would be so bad for me. After I looked at the nutrition facts I felt like I couldn't eat them. So, I made a cool whip shake using cocunut cream pudding. YUM!!! The cheesecake pudding is yummy also.

That's all I have right now. I will post some more later if I think of some.

love you all-Jess

- I love yougurt. Sorry Brenda- I know you don't. I like to have a yoplait when I really want something sweet.

- What about having some sherbert around for nights when you want something sweet? Didn't Shell once tell us about having a scoop of orange sherbert and a scoop of fat free vanilla icecream? Yum-I want some right now. Or you could have diet soda over icecream and make a float.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the ideas, Sometimes I just seem to forget all those! They all sound yummy and good for you! The only problen I amhaving is I am still eating cookies- if they are in my house!!!