Thursday, March 27, 2008
Here's a challenge!!
So ladies, I have a question! I need a bunch of ideas! I seem to be doing really good eating well during the day! I am having salad, drinking water, lots of vegetables, but at about 10:00 at night- I have no will power left! I know I should just go to bed, but I can't do it that early! So I have tried eating celery and carrots, but until I have a bit of a treat, I cannot stop craving them. So, I need your help with healthy, but decent tasting snacking ideas! I hope I get lots and lots and lots of ideas!! I know we won't get a post from Monica, because she is so rudely sitting on a beach right now, but I figured since she doesn't even like chocolate, I'm not sure our snacking choices would be that similar!! Ha! Ha! I want some comments!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have one idea, but I will post some more as I think of them. I have the same problem.
So, my daughter, Jess idea of those 100 calorie snack bags is good, unless you have no control like me. I got the cookies and cream candy bites and ate 4 bays in one night. I have tried carmel corn rice cakes and they aren't too bad.
Mom
Post a Comment