Well it is Monday morning and it's time to weigh in. I did well on exercising. I did 4 days good, then it rained friday and so I mowed the whole yard on saturday. I also cleaned my bedroom blinds, windows and ceiling fan, so I think I made up for friday. On Friday, I had lost 2lbs., but then we got my favorite Ice Cream in the house and I was a little bad. So, this morning I had only lost 1 lb. , but that is a start.
My goal for this week is to exercise 45 min a day for five days and lose 1lb. And I hope I don't die hiking Paintbrush canyon(19.2 miles). Deann Foster wants to go really bad and this is the only weekend we have. I think she is going to kick our cans. She is better shape then Dad and I. Dad is even been getting up every morning and exercising.
Well, I will put my $1 in may hidden jug. Sorry, I didn't take the water challenge. Good luck to all of you this week. We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to go Mom!
Proud of you--
Shell
Post a Comment