Monday, August 20, 2007

Lessons Learned

-0.2

So that is this week's result. Thanks to the cool weight watchers scale I have that weighs to the tenth of a pound, I actually feel like I made some progress. Plus it is not a good time of the month to weigh myself. So I am hoping it is more.

Goal report:

So I am putting $2 in the jar cuz I didn't meet my goals. I only exercised for 2 days at 30 minutes a day. But I did drink a ton more water. Here are this weeks new goals:

  1. Exercise 5 times this week for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Keep drinking H20--shooting for 48 oz a day right now.
  3. Try one new healthy food or snack this week and serve it to my family. ( I will post some food ideas from Weight Watchers later!)

Lessons Learned:

So here is what I learned this week:

  1. I can exercise when I am tired, stressed, and sleepy--cuz I went one day when I felt like crap and left feeling so much better. So those things can not be an excuse. Anyone can walk 30 minutes a day--and I hope I can increase the intensity as I get into a better habit.
  2. Most people don't feel like exercising when they go to bed at 2 am. Most people have a headache and even feel a bit nauseated staying up that late. So duh--I need to get to bed by midnight. Think I will add that to my goals!
  3. Fiber one bars are yummy, good for you and after 4 days won't make your tummy rumble like you ate a gallon of beans.
  4. I did this once, I can do it again. I will try to post a photo of myself more at my goal weight for motivation.

Love you guys! Hope you have a great day!

Shell

No comments: