Write down what you eat, even if you don't count the points. It helps to see you ate m'n'm's and cookies, and ice cream...
Chew gum when craving a snack
Stop eating by 7pm
Low Fat Snack Ideas
Pirate Booty
rice cakes
low fat microwave popcorn
tootsie roll pops
baked chips and salsa
veggies and bean dip (heat can of refried beans and add salsa)
strawberries and fruit dip (dip: blend yogurt and coolwhip)
100 calorie packs
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ouch!
For only $39.99, you can have your own personal torture device.
It has been four years since I tried this.
Hover Squats are the worst!
My muscles are on fire!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for blogging. I was feeling alful lonely. I guess you were paying me back for not blogging. Maybe we can all do it while you are here. That way maybe we can stay the same and not gain.
3 comments:
Thank you for blogging. I was feeling alful lonely. I guess you were paying me back for not blogging. Maybe we can all do it while you are here. That way maybe we can stay the same and not gain.
Love,
Mom
I don't know about you, but I can think of a lot funner ways to spend $39.99. You'll have to show me some of those hover squats!!
You should try their transfirmer workout...now that's torture. I was sore for 5 days and I haven't done it again. Haha!
Post a Comment