Monday, March 17, 2008

Lost It

Well, last week was bad for me. First of all I had a very bad moment at Walmart with donut holes. Luckly I only ate half the box before I got to Brenda's house and gave her the rest. She did tell me that I was the devil. I did tell her that at least she could split half the box with her kids, unlike me who ate the half box myself.

And then it was birthday time, my favorite cake(from Brenda) and one of my favorite ice creams(from Brian) and you can proably figure out the rest. But at least the scale was only.8lbs higher than last week. Oh, and I forgot a dinner out with friends and the huge HP banquet Saturday night. Anyway, I think this week I can do better. I did exercise 3 days and that proably helped me alot.

Good luck to all of you this week.

Mom and Monica

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

It's hard to eat healthy will all that yummy food out there. AT least we have a new week to do better.

Jess

We Are Losing It! said...

I have a really hard time with chocolate donuts and barbeque potato chips. Thats why I try not to buy those things, because I will eat the entire bag. At least you are exercising and thats a wonderful thing. I miss you lots. Keep up the good work.
Love Gail

The Michiganders said...

Sometimes we focus on the negative and it is hard to see the positive efforts we make to be healthier. We can't be perfect--just have to try to be better than we were before. You are awesome. Love ya Mom.

Shell