Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Afraid


I really am afraid of lots of things, but as pertaining to this blog it's this:
I have NO WILL POWER!!
I am afraid of the dissapointment I am going to feel when I have a weak moment. And at this moment I am quite sure I will. It's not just one weak moment I am worried about. It's the fact that when I have one, it will probably be months before I can get myself motivated again.
The only way I can assure that I won't start eating like crazy is to make sure I am not around those foods. I am really worried about going out of town for Easter and my kids Easter baskets.
Please Help Me!! What should I do?
p.s. I have been motivating myself by thinking about warm weather clothes. I envision myself in a cute pair of capris with a fun summer shirt and a cute pair of sandals with painted toanails. For some reason this has really been getting me going!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what works for me. Don't buy you kids any candy that you like to eat. If I don't buy it, I won't eat it. I have no control if it is in my house.

Mom