Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm Back

I went looking in my pictures, for a picture of me and I couldn't find one. That's because I take all the pictures with my camera. Anyway, I am so excited because I weigh almost what I did before I went on those darn hormones. But, Girls, I need some help!!! How do I not gain any weight while in Florida. I am hoping I can go walking while I am there. I need to just be good. I feel pretty good and I know if I am careful and keep exercising I will feel alot better when the summer comes. I really would like to climb the Middle Teton this year. I am afraid if I don't do it this year, I never will. And it would be quite a mildstone to say I did it and I am over 50. I'm glad my internet is up and working so I can blog too.

Love,
MOM

No comments: