
So, with the kids back to school this am I totally spaced it, and now that it is the middle of the day, with clothes on and after breakfast and lunch--I think I am going to weigh in tommorow am. I also have to put $2 in the jar as I only exercised twice this week.
Goals for this week:
Let's be realistic and shoot for 3 days at the gym
Let's also be realistic and say that my goal is to only eat fast food twice this week.
Goals for this week:
Let's be realistic and shoot for 3 days at the gym
Let's also be realistic and say that my goal is to only eat fast food twice this week.
Ode to the Marshmellow
Wish me luck
Cuz ' so far I suck-
This is not easy...
I crave things cheesy
Ice Cream is nice
So is--
diet coke on ice.
But the scale is harsh--
I would sink in a marsh--
(speaking of marsh--that reminds me of marshmellows, and I am starting to look like one of those--but back to the poem....)
So I am going to trudge on-
and skip the bon-bon.
GIRL POWER!
Love, Shell
2 comments:
I like your goal. It was real hard for me not to stop and get fast food for lunch today. Instead I brought some cream of potato soup and some bread, I had whoppers for a snack) Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its our secret.
Mom
I love the poem. It made me laugh. Good luck with everything,
Jess
Post a Comment